Sunday, November 8, 2015

reflecting on my bike ride


It felt a bit like summer yesterday as the high temperature was around 25°C / 77°F.  Of course it still looked like autumn with the last leaves hanging on for dear life. It's supposed to be another warm and sunny day today but after being a bit over-exuberant yesterday, I don't think the tired legs can go again.  Anyway, this shot was taken across the Cher river from château Chenonceau (about halfway around my biking loop).  Anyone out there into Rorchach testing?

6 comments:

  1. Lovely autumn reflection! I see where you're going with the Rorchach test Stuart, what first came into your mind when you downloaded the image :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ironically, I was thinking Christmas tree (after rotating 90 degrees). Although I am really not really ready for it.

      Delete
  2. Splendid shot, Stuart!

    Here our Indian Summer seems over and we're back into cooler temperatures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a nice path. We take visitors there often when we don't want to "do" the château. Nice views, fewer people, and it's free.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's a nice little "secret". I worry that some day it will be closed off.

      Delete