Sunday, January 3, 2016

a new view on chapelle Saint-Hubert


I recently visited the château d'Amboise and discovered a new view from the top of Tour Heurtault.  This tower is one of two that provide access to the château via spiraling ramps from the town below. (Here's an earlier shot of the tower from the town square.)  This was the first time I have seen the top of the tower open to the public.  It gave me a chance to take shots of the chapel and the town from a new angle.  I'm always looking for a new angle.

2 comments:

  1. Was good to see the previous shot to see where you were Stuart, I'm with you on the 'new angle' idea, every approach to a shot is a new image! Happy New Year Stuart, hope it's off to a good start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ideal to get that opportunity. The architecture is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete