Friday, October 31, 2014

the swing tree revisited


Here's a recent shot of a tree I first posted in May of last year before it leafed out (see it here).  In this edition, a couple of bike riders appeared on the scene at just the right time.

If you appreciate the idea of returning to the same scene in all seasons and in all kinds of weather then you'll really enjoy this slideshow by one of my fellow City Daily Photo bloggers in Sweden.  He has posted about 400 shots of the same wonderful old tree over nearly a decade.  It's a fascinating study by a very talented photographer.

And finally, lest anyone thinks I forgot that it's Halloween, here's another revisit of a shot I posted earlier this year that I think captures the spirit.

3 comments:

  1. When I saw this photo, I immediately thought of Stefan :)
    Nice shot with the two bikers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought of Stefan's blog as well. It looks like quite a peaceful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, I was sure I had already left a comment here, but it didn't come through so I will say it again. thanks for the plug about my tree series.

    ReplyDelete